HD1 PALISADE INDUSTRIAL GATE
The HD1 Palisade Swing Gate Range
Our heavy duty commercial automated and manual swing gates are manufactured to the highest standard in house. A number of accessories are available across the entire range and offer something for all locations.
Our range of heavy duty palisade clad industrial swing gates are available as both automated and manual and are manufactured and installed in accordance with the current health and safety legislation in place.
Our HD1 palisade clad commercial industrial use swing gates are of premium quality and are bespoke manufactured to each specific clients requirements to the highest standard in house to each entrance span and desired height.
Perimeter protection for entrances of upto 12m in width with our HD1 automated and manual gate range.
Avaiable from 1.8m upto 2.5m tall.
Standard construction details are as follows:-
- Outer frame work from 100x50mm box steel.
- Larger span panels often use 100x100mm steel box.
- All framework joints are fully welded and corners are reinforced
- Bracing bars are present for larger cantilever sliding gates dependent on the design.
- choice of 3 styles as standard across the HD1 range of automatic and manual entrance gates.
- Additional physical security measures available.
- Decorative options available.
Palisade pail options:-
- Classic ‘D’ pail tripple point spaced at 150mm centres.
- Regular ‘W’ pail tripple point spaced at 150mm centres.
AUTOMATION AND ACCESS OPTIONS
- HD1 rack and pinion sliding and cantilever sliding gate motors, these are specific to the entrance span and weight. They are provided with our HD1 range of sliding and cantilever sliding gates, these are especially effective in the more demanding environments where gates may operate continuously during busy periods. Coupled with the HD1 swing gate system, this system is unrivalled by most others in today’s UK market. Where lower levels of usage are to be expected, a more cost effective drive unit is available for this system.
- Manual release in the event of a power failure.
- Digital controller with all the latest safety features.
- Remote control operation as standard, with a long range of up to 200m.
- Safety photocells as standard to prevent the gates from closing onto an obstruction.
- Safety light curtains and safety ribs are also available where necessary.
- Intercom systems can be incorporated using the latest technology from leading brands, both video and audio systems are available. Wireless GSM with dial to open equipment is of the most popular and reliable.
- CCTV cameras can also be incorporated into the system for monitoring purpose.
- Swipe card systems and other access control solutions can also be incorporated into all of our commercial electric gate systems.
Free standing gate posts, determined by span and mass of HD1 sliding gates:-
- 100mm SHS Steel support stanchions anchored to concrete foundations to the required volume mass.
- 70mm SHS Steel support stanchions anchored to concrete foundations to the required volume mass.
Cantilever sliding automated gates installed throughout the midlands and the uk including all the major cities such as Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, London, derby and Coventry. We will also install these gates in Northampton and the Northampton district.