MALLORY WROUGHT IRON GATES
Our Mallory Wrought Iron Driveway Gates are manufactured to the highest standard in house. A number of accessories are available across the entire range and offer something for all locations.
Our Mallory range of gates are available as swing gates both automated and manual and are manufactured and installed in accordance with the current health and safety legislation in place.
Our Mallory wrought iron estate gates are of premium quality and are bespoke manufactured to the highest standard in house to each entrance span and desired height.
Standard construction details are as follows:-
– Outer frame work from 50mm box steel.
– Infill bars at 150mm 6″ spacing, and staggered in the lower section to give 75mm 3″ spacing from 16mm solid square steel.
– Decorated with rolled frame ends.
– Available with standard gate finials or alternatives are available.
– Vertical bars are can be decorated with baskets or other bespoke wrought iron components.
Finish options are as follows:-
– Hot dip galvanised and powder coat finished in black, or to a specified RAL color.
– Zinc undercoated and powder coat finished in black, or to a specified RAL color.
AUTOMATION AND ACCESS OPTIONS
Below ground gear motors as standard, these are equipped with all the up to date safety features. These offer by far the neatest appearance of any type of automated gate system, the majority of the cabling is disguised within posts, internally in brick piers or in ducting.
- Manual release in the event of a power failure.
- Digital controller with all the latest safety features.
- Remote control operation as standard, with a long range of up to 200m.
- Safety photocells as standard to prevent the gates from closing onto an obstruction.
- Safety light curtains and safety ribs are also available where necessary.
- Intercom systems can be incorporated using the latest technology from leading brands, both video and audio systems are available. Wireless GSM with dial to open equipment is of the most popular and reliable.
- CCTV cameras can also be incorporated into the system for monitoring purpose.
We can arrange for the construction of brick piers and perimeter walls, or your new gates can often be hung from existing brick piers.
We also offer both standard and decorative metal post options to suit each individual taste.
Where we are to construct brick piers or where metal posts are to be installed, it will be ensured that all cable management is catered for and installed during the construction to minimise surfaced cable management and junctions to achieve the neatest possible installation